Ian Thank You !!! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2007 » July 2007 » Ian Thank You !!! « Previous Next »

RJmule (Rjmule)
Registered Member
Username: Rjmule

Post Number: 109
Posted From: 75.51.66.117

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 1:23 pm:   

I am sure this is long over do Hence were ALL very busy working on our buses or coaches but i would like to personaly thank you for allowing me the opportunity to discuss my many problems while trying to convert my bus. It has been a life saver with all the knowledge coming from your members.
And also a thank you to those that have responded to my numerous request. Randal>RJmule

THANK YOU Ian
Ian Giffin (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 997
Posted From: 64.187.39.62

Posted on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 9:00 pm:   

Hi RJm,

You're welcome.

Funny how such a little wee hobby has accummulated such a wealth of knowledge through its subscribers both here and at MAK, the Yahoo groups, at least a dozen smaller but highly effective other bulletin boards such as RvBus.net, great articles like those from Gary LaBombard, Jim Shepherd, etc.

With about 90,000 messages here alone, you would think that everything conceivable has been broached. Not so. Hard to believe, but there is still significant growth in this hobby. You might want to take a few moments sometime and see some of the recent Guestbook entries from people who have finally found a resource and like-minded people here (and elsewhere).

I know you've been here for awhile, RJm, I appreciate each and every contributor, from current to former, so thank you for your input. To quote a friend who, I know, still frequents this board, BrucEW, "welcome aboard".

Ian
www.busnut.com
Gary LaBombard (Garylee)
Registered Member
Username: Garylee

Post Number: 144
Posted From: 64.12.116.203

Posted on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 10:34 pm:   

Ian,
Thanks so much for the kind words,You knocked me out when I read it, but it is your great BB'd that makes it possible for us to get informed, educated and assisted when needed in our family of busnuts.

I am proud to be considered a valuable contributor to this information highway and hope to assist as many newbies as I can and am anxious to also get on the road with the big boys one day myself.

All this is possible because of you Ian, Thanks for the opportunity once more to be part of you board.
Gary
niles steckbauer (Niles500)
Registered Member
Username: Niles500

Post Number: 750
Posted From: 72.91.107.56

Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2007 - 2:45 am:   

Ian ...... and yet ...... with all this board endeavors to offer ..... you have still failed to find that significant other ..... that somehow eludes me ..... but I still keep the faith ..... I know you won't let me down .....
Gary LaBombard (Garylee)
Registered Member
Username: Garylee

Post Number: 145
Posted From: 205.188.116.8

Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2007 - 6:01 pm:   

I got to thinking about this post last night and also wanted to take the time such as RJMule and thank all the other amateur & professional converters that have contributed to this and other BB's that have helped me and I know many others. I have said this many times how I wish I had known 6 years ago now about this information being available from all the great contributer and converters on this board.

Thanks to all the Bulletin boards for allowing us to sometimes vent, (Not Good at times Though), and request help in procedures to inspect and find the right bus for us with all the knowledge interjected by everyone here. I could make a list here of every one of you that have given me information in one way or other but I do not want to make that list and forget absolutely anyone so I have no choice but to group you all here as one and not offend anyone. I just enjoy meeting you all at the rally's we do attend and my list just continues to grow. There is so much great information we now get every day and now plans are being made all over the country to have rally's in other areas to make it easier with the cost of traveling now for us all to get together with some of our favorites bb'd contributers on these bulletin board we would never had the opportunity to know and talk to as we do if it were not for Ian and all the other boards we have to use.

Thanks RJM for starting this thread, I could go on and on as you all know but thanks to all your contributers for helping me on my conversion project with the highest respect to you all and for the umpteenth time thanks to Ian and all the other Bulletin boards for the ride on this Internet Highway with everyone else.
Gary
Ian Giffin (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 999
Posted From: 64.187.39.62

Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2007 - 8:11 pm:   

Hey Niles,

I'm trying ol' buddy, I'm tryin'. But I think the girls have all seen your picture here...

Personally, I'm thinking "what's not to like"! I'll keep looking around for you, buddy. Keep the faith. What are friends for anyway?

Ian
www.busnut.com
Buswarrior (Buswarrior)
Registered Member
Username: Buswarrior

Post Number: 1038
Posted From: 74.12.72.34

Posted on Monday, July 02, 2007 - 11:13 pm:   

eh?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration