Florida Mini Rally Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2007 » July 2007 » Florida Mini Rally « Previous Next »

H3-40 (Ace)
Registered Member
Username: Ace

Post Number: 579
Posted From: 75.201.60.108

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 10:14 pm:   

For ANYONE interested, we have scheduled a mini bus rally of sorts, (actually a weekend get-a-way) and anyone is welcome to come. Nothing special planned other than a little music playing, plenty of eating and well deserved rest and relaxation! Did I mention bus talk? Well with those that attend, there will be plenty of that I'm sure!
The dates are set for August Friday 24th, Saturday 25th, and depart on the Sunday the 26th unless of course you feel you would want to stay longer and that's is entirely up to you.
The place we have picked for this get together can be found by going here ---->>>>

http://www.riverbendflorida.com/index.html

The parking spaces I'm told are equipped with full 50 amp hookups including sewer all on a 50x100 spot! WOW plenty of room to stretch out there!

You make your own reservations and when doing so, ask for Gloria and tell here you are with the "Flying Aces" bus rally. We will be in the "woodside" area and we are NOT guaranteed we all will be parked together but they will try and do their best! Even so, there seems to be plenty to do and places to go. If you tell them your from Florida, you will get the discounted rate! Golf carts, toads, trailers, and pets are very welcome!

If your wanting to join us for this none commercial, fun and relaxing mini bus rally, just feel free to do so on your own. We don't take your money or make your plans. You do it all just as we have! We hope to see you there!

If anyone needs help with planning, reservations, or directions, we can help you there!

The weather that time of year should be great and I'm told there is fishing from different areas there on site. Some with catch and release and some you catch and keep!

See you in August!

Ace
Jack Conrad (Jackconrad)
Registered Member
Username: Jackconrad

Post Number: 604
Posted From: 166.165.223.224

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, July 08, 2007 - 12:47 pm:   

Ace,
Hope to attend. We expect to be back in Fl around the 10th of August (give or take a few days). Jack
H3-40 (Ace)
Registered Member

Post Number: 580
Posted From: 75.201.214.207

Posted on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 10:14 pm:   

Sounds good Jack! Hope to see you there but Susan also said that you can only show up IF you are sure to bring your fiddle! LOL
Oh and tell Paula I said Hey!

Ace
H3-40 (Ace)
Registered Member

Post Number: 582
Posted From: 70.220.147.137

Posted on Monday, July 16, 2007 - 12:40 pm:   

Just curious! Has anyone else made reservations yet for our mini get together for late August? I have had a couple of phone calls and 2 emails asking questions but was wondering if anyone has made their plans to be there yet?

I talked to Ben, a local bus nut here, and he said he might be there to celebrate his Birthday but he had to see how his work schedule was at that time! He's hoping for hurricanes to keep him busy... we sure aren't! So Ben here's hoping your real slow! :-)

Ace

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration