Update on Luke’s wife Roz Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2007 » July 2007 » Update on Luke’s wife Roz « Previous Next »

Laryn Christley (Barn_owl)
Registered Member
Username: Barn_owl

Post Number: 63
Posted From: 72.66.160.187

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 1:28 am:   

I called US Coach today, and while talking to an employee, I asked how Roz was doing. I didn’t press for much detail but I was told that Roz is now at home under hospice care and the progression was faster than expected. I feel very inadequate when I attempt to express my feelings in situations like this. Words just don’t seem to be enough. My heart goes out to Luke and Roz, and other Busnuts like Paul (Superpickle). My wife had a cancer scare a few years ago and thankfully it was a false alarm. But, for a brief moment my life was turned upside down, the thought of my children not being raised by such a wonderful woman, was going to be more than I felt I could bear. Today is our 19th anniversary; I thank God everyday for all of the ones I love. May God make the burdens light for those who are suffering.

Laryn

Link to a post with their home address:

http://www.busconversions.com/bbs/index.php?topic=4466.0
R.C.Bishop (Chuckllb)
Registered Member
Username: Chuckllb

Post Number: 185
Posted From: 4.240.213.247

Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 10:54 am:   

Amen. Life is fragile....we need all the help we can get, and prayer does change things. And it costs us nothing but a moment of time.

Thanx for the comments, Laryn.

RCB
marvin pack (Gomer)
Registered Member
Username: Gomer

Post Number: 64
Posted From: 76.4.136.26

Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 12:01 pm:   

thanks barn owl for the update and we will, along with my friends, keep Luke and family in high prayers
Ron Walker (Prevost82)
Registered Member
Username: Prevost82

Post Number: 325
Posted From: 66.82.9.79

Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 1:18 pm:   

You pretty much summed it up.
Ron

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration