Rickreal, OR, July 2007, bus rally ph... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2007 » July 2007 » Rickreal, OR, July 2007, bus rally photo's on line for viewing « Previous Next »

Gary LaBombard (Garylee)
Registered Member
Username: Garylee

Post Number: 154
Posted From: 205.188.116.203

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 7:39 pm:   

Hello again,
Well my good friend, (Dave Brawdy) from Pullman, WA. went to the Rickreal, OR, Polk County Fair Ground bus rally earlier this month and was kind enough to send me a CD with about 300 photos in it that he took. He knows what I would like to do with them and he gave me permission to share them with you on my web site that I hope you will enjoy seeing.

Now there 9 albums I just posted, they are the first 9 on my site. They are labeled (Rickreal, OR, Album #(1-9), 2007 bus rally) on each folder. There is about 30 photo's as usual in each photo folder so your computer will not get overwhelmed . Go click on them one at a time, I recommend setting up the slide view to sit back and enjoy.

Now I have not done as usual and sorted them out but Dave did a fine job at doing that just about perfect for me and all I did was post them for you. One problem, my webshot program will not allow me at this time to put the 9 folders in order numericaly, but you can see each number at the heading of each folder and mark it down in case you forget where you left off. There is pictures of buses, owners, inside of buses and I did not delete or edit any of them so if it is raining at your house and you have nothing to do you can go see how the West Coast boys & Gals get together and have a good time like us.

I will try to re-arrange the photo albums later when not the internet is not so busy!! Hahahahaha!!!

Oh, dahhhhh the website is:
http://community.webshots.com/user/converter101

Hope you all have a safe and great weekend.

Special Thanks for Dave Brawdy for allowing me to do this for all to also enjoy.

Gary
steve gaines (Kysteve)
Registered Member
Username: Kysteve

Post Number: 112
Posted From: 74.140.165.225

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 10:17 pm:   

Tin-man,

Thanks for sharing, We allways enjoy looking at the conversion community to keep up our spirits. Helps us to know there is light at the end of this long tunnel we are all in. Keep up the good work buddy. Well talk at you soon.

Steve and Deb
Frank Rowe (Frankid)
Registered Member
Username: Frankid

Post Number: 25
Posted From: 63.239.248.1

Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 2:46 pm:   

Thank you Gary. Frank in Idaho
Jim Shepherd (Rv_safetyman)
Registered Member
Username: Rv_safetyman

Post Number: 259
Posted From: 67.142.130.24

Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 3:24 pm:   

Dave, great pictures and organization. Gary, thanks for posting them. There were even a couple of pictures of our Eagle.

Just one small nitpick. In album 9, George and Glynda McConaughey would probably like to have their beautiful Eagle 01 labeled as such (as opposed to being labeled as a Prevost) <grin>

BTW, they were the major coordinators of the rally and really put a lot of blood sweat and a few tears into the project!!!

Jim Shepherd
Evergreen, CO
’85 Eagle 10/Series 60/Eaton AutoShift 10 speed transmission
Bus Project details: http://www.rvsafetysystems.com/busproject.htm
Gary LaBombard (Garylee)
Registered Member
Username: Garylee

Post Number: 155
Posted From: 205.188.116.203

Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 7:49 pm:   

Problem corrected Jim. See response on MAK.
Thanks.
Gary
Dave Brawdy (Dbrawdy)
Registered Member
Username: Dbrawdy

Post Number: 13
Posted From: 67.142.130.28

Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 2:07 am:   

Thanks Gary and Jim for the kind words and Jim for catching my mislabel. After looking again at the pictures of George and Glynda's Eagle I don't know how I could have done that. Their bus is truly beautiful.

We have been at this rally every year since it started, but this is the first year that we were able to attended the BUS rally in a BUS! If anyone has the chance to attend this great rally I would encourage you to do so. It is very well organized and a lot of fun. There are always great seminars (including ones by Jim), vendor booths, a swap meet and the food is fantastic! See you next year.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration