Ugly dash guestion MC-7 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2009 » February 2009 » Ugly dash guestion MC-7 « Previous Next »

Troy Burcham (Badlybentmc7)
Registered Member
Username: Badlybentmc7

Post Number: 2
Posted From: 69.19.14.40

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 7:36 pm:   

Hey Gang,I have all new guages and an ugly warning light bar{If that is the right name]TO THE LEFT OF STEERING COLUME.Is this piece still available?Where do I call and what is it realy called.I would even be tickeld with a nice clean used one.Any Ideas would be appreciated,Thanks for your time TROY.
Josh McElhiney (Zcommanager)
Registered Member
Username: Zcommanager

Post Number: 27
Posted From: 166.217.113.15

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 - 9:21 pm:   

Sorry to hear about your ugly dash!! My 5 has a few years on your 7, so yours probably looks a little better than mine!!!

I would start by calling MCI's parts division, and they may at least be able to give you the part name and possibly suppliers with which you could purchase it. Or you may be able to order it directly from them. Check with local truck parts suppliers as well. Hope this helps.

By the way...welcome to the madness!!

Josh

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration