OT "To All Eastern Carolina Bus/Car N... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2009 » April 2009 » OT "To All Eastern Carolina Bus/Car Nuts" OT « Previous Next »

Darrell Passer (Orfunautodarrell)
Registered Member
Username: Orfunautodarrell

Post Number: 1
Posted From: 75.108.109.77

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, April 12, 2009 - 7:11 pm:   

Just a note to fellow bus nuts that enjoy a good car/truck show. Next weekend on the 18th and 19th of April, there will be a brand new car/truck show in Kenansville, NC. The reason I'm posting this is that it is a "Make A Wish" benefit show. One of the celebrities that will be there both days is Stacey David of the Speed Channel show "Gears". There will also be a fellow from Michigan that is a well known sheet metal man who puts on seminars all over the U.S. Check out www.ecautofest.com for a full list of celebs and activities that will take place.
I'll have my MCI8 there for the weekend if anyone wants to stop by for a chat or a cold something......

P.S.: There are full hook-ups on site for those of you who would like to stay for the weekend.
Bruce Henderson (Oonrahnjay)
Registered Member
Username: Oonrahnjay

Post Number: 387
Posted From: 70.60.107.86

Posted on Sunday, April 12, 2009 - 11:11 pm:   

Where is this, Darrell, the "cow barn" (as it's known to Duplin County tax payers who financed the building of the event center)?
Darrell Passer (Orfunautodarrell)
Registered Member
Username: Orfunautodarrell

Post Number: 2
Posted From: 75.108.109.77

Posted on Monday, April 13, 2009 - 7:38 pm:   

I had heard that nickname before, but never really associated it with that center. But I believe you're right! At thirty bucks for the weekend and full hook-ups, I'm not going to repeat that though........
Bruce Henderson (Oonrahnjay)
Registered Member
Username: Oonrahnjay

Post Number: 389
Posted From: 70.60.107.86

Posted on Monday, April 13, 2009 - 11:02 pm:   

It's sure a good cause! See you there.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration