"Video" links to April 2009, Southeas... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2009 » April 2009 » "Video" links to April 2009, Southeast Busnust Bus rally at Palmetto Cove, SC « Previous Next »

Gary LaBombard (Garylee)
Registered Member
Username: Garylee

Post Number: 188
Posted From: 71.85.107.135

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 1:59 am:   

Hello everyone,

It is nearly 2 am and I am beat but have fininshed with the videos I promised and posted on (Youtube) for you to enjoy with your family and friends. There is 3 (10 Minute) videos of all the fun we had at Palmetto Cove this past weekend at the "Southeast Busnuts" bus rally and we hope these videos will encourage you to attend rallies held by Southeast Busnuts. Actually, anyrally is so much fun if this truly is your passion to be with really great people with the same interest as you have

I encourage you all to attend a rally or a couple actually this year before they play games with us again and up the price of fuel to a price no one can consider to travel on. You will probably never see lower prices on fuel again, those days are gone forever thanks to our greedy controllers of fuel costs and the policicians that have allowed the rape of our country.

Well to get away from politics, here is the address of all three videos of this years (2009) Palmetto Cove Campground "Southeast Busnut Rally" Hosted by Leroy & Lila Ashe & Doug & Sarah Riddle. Thanks also to all those that offered and helped with any rally preparations that took place.

My personal thanks also to Glen Rice for backing me up when I entertained and also for backing up John Mellis whom also did a great job at entertaining during the weekend at the rally.

Here are the addresses I mentioned so you will not have to search for the videos. Each one is a separate link:

Video #1 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEOIfHaperQ

Video #2 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WyA1kz8qGM

Video #3 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXSkcbFJJKk

I hope you enjoy seeing all we did this past weekend if you were not fortunate enough to join us, search for a rally in your area and leave your problems at home for a few days and go enjoy life as it should be with those with the same goal.

Safe Traveling,

Gary
David Lower (Dave_l)
Registered Member
Username: Dave_l

Post Number: 133
Posted From: 67.58.201.132

Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 4:12 am:   

Good video's Gary it looks like a good time was had by all. Dave L
Jack Campbell (Blue_goose)
Registered Member
Username: Blue_goose

Post Number: 127
Posted From: 71.100.201.35

Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 8:45 am:   

What a great job you did getting all of this together.
Sure wish I could have been there, but it just didn't work out.
Things are sure looking up, we keep getting more and more Eagles.
Jack
Gary LaBombard (Garylee)
Registered Member

Post Number: 189

Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 9:10 am:   

Jack,
Everyone missed you there also Jack, I have a feeling next year at this same time it will be a banner rally so please do all you can to attend. Who knows how much longer I will do this photography gig of mine, but It is so good to look at the video's and relive for 30 minutes what we all did in 3 days.

Take care, travel safe Jack.

Gary
Grant Thiessen (Busshawg)
Registered Member
Username: Busshawg

Post Number: 133
Posted From: 206.45.93.160

Posted on Friday, April 24, 2009 - 10:32 am:   

Thank-you so much for posting that. I thouroughly enjoyed it, wish we could have been there.
Jim Gibson (River_rat)
Registered Member
Username: River_rat

Post Number: 21
Posted From: 75.95.96.192

Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 9:31 am:   

Gary,
What a wonderfull video - thank you for all your hard work! It is really fun for us "newbees" to see a get-together like this, and all the beautifull busses you folks build - impressive bunch of hardware! Maybe one day I will join you.
Jim
Gary LaBombard (Garylee)
Registered Member

Post Number: 190

Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 9:56 am:   

Jim,
You will always be welcome into our "Busnut family & what a great hobby we have as you saw on the video's you viewed.

I will advise you that when you do decide to get serious and love a particular model of bus to go on all the (Busnut) bulletin boards and research for problems etc. They all have them one way or other and depending upon your ability to be a do-it-yourselfer you will become educated what to look for and decide which one to choose.

You will not find any better resources for information than on any of these boards, also there is indivudal boards for particular models you love, Eagles, MCI's, GMC's, Flxible, Prevost & a few more also,so take your time, research & join all the bb'ds you can and make the best decision for you & your family. Then plan for attending rallies nearest you for the time of your life.

Good luck, keep us informed of your progress and ask any and all questions you wish. There is no DUMB questions in this hobby.

Gary
Roderick W. Chandler (Rod)
Registered Member
Username: Rod

Post Number: 42
Posted From: 69.30.188.128

Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 9:56 am:   

Gary thanks for a fantastic job. Those of us who were not there get a real feel for what we missed. As always your effort to excel has succeeded.
Paul Lawry (Dreamscape)
Registered Member
Username: Dreamscape

Post Number: 469
Posted From: 64.40.215.188

Posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 - 9:59 pm:   

Thanks Gary for taking the time to post those! It's always a joy to see other bus rallies and get to put some faces with the names we hear.

Keep us posted on next years date, who knows maybe we'll be able to make it!

~Paul~

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration