Shout out to Manny "buscrazy" Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2009 » July 2009 » Shout out to Manny "buscrazy" « Previous Next »

Tim Brandt (Timb)
Registered Member
Username: Timb

Post Number: 372
Posted From: 74.244.14.221

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 5:04 pm:   

My family and I were camping at Disney and ran across Manny who saw our bus and introduced himself. It was a great pleasure to meet a fellow busnut in person and I only regret not having more time to get to know each other better and climb over each other coaches. Great to meet you Manny!!!!! I'll give you a call the next time we are in the neighborhood.
Manny (Buscrazyinfl)
Registered Member
Username: Buscrazyinfl

Post Number: 49
Posted From: 72.184.201.98

Posted on Wednesday, July 01, 2009 - 9:12 pm:   

Hey Tim it was great to meet you and your family. I hope you had a great time at Fort Wilderness. I always drive around in hopes of seeing other busses. The SS they all look the same. Your bus sure is sharp maybe next time we can spend more time talking bus.
Gary LaBombard (Garylee)
Registered Member
Username: Garylee

Post Number: 197
Posted From: 205.188.116.203

Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009 - 8:24 pm:   

Tim,
I can promise you that Manny & Darlene will always be members of your friends circle that you will be pleased to have in your life. There are several equally as nice as Manny & Darlene, you won't have to look far to find them. Just come to a rally when possible, no matter what size it is.
Gary

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration