4104 relay need several Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2003 » June 2003 » 4104 relay need several « Previous Next »

Vernon (65.144.80.31)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, June 16, 2003 - 6:33 pm:   

I need several Delco Remy relays part # 1116852 @ an affordable price. They are used on PD 4104 and other GM buses, I have several that are bad and have yet to check all of them. Thanks for any help you can give. VERNON (mydogs)
two dogs (66.90.222.114)

Posted on Monday, June 16, 2003 - 9:35 pm:   

are you sure...my parts man says anything he has starting with 111 has about a 12 digit number
Tom Caffrey (Pvcces) (64.114.233.178)

Posted on Monday, June 16, 2003 - 9:54 pm:   

Luke at US Coach ought to be able to fix you up with these. I see that half a dozen of these are used on the 4106.

Aside of that, inspection of the uses they put these relays to says that they are SPST, NO, 12 VDC continuous duty and rated for at least 30 amps. You should be able to find a lot of sources for these specs.

Good luck!

Tom Caffrey PD4106-2576
Suncatcher
Luke Bonagura (Lukeatuscoach) (12.90.8.23)

Posted on Monday, June 16, 2003 - 10:56 pm:   

Hi Vernon:
You posted the correct part number and out of respect for Ian's rule of (no selling on this Board), I have answered you on another Board to which you posted.
I Hope this HELPS!!!

LUKE at US COACH
Ian Giffin (Admin) (64.228.55.187)

Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2003 - 5:17 pm:   

Hi Luke,

I usually just move a message to "WoBN's The Flea Market" if it lands here by mistake, so feel free to answer as if it IS there.

Notwithstanding the above, thank you sincerely for your consideration in abiding "the rules".

Regards,

Ian
www.busnut.com
Luke Bonagura (Lukeatuscoach) (12.90.2.226)

Posted on Tuesday, June 17, 2003 - 9:03 pm:   

Thanks Ian:
I have your Board messages plugged into my E-Mail so hopefully each day I can read them.

I can't tell you how many times, folks have needed parts, which I have siting on our shelves, but I did not answer on the Board. I also could not contact them directly because they posted in such a way that I could not E-Mail them directly.

I come from a generation where "Rules" were to be followed and at this age, I can not change.

I hope all is well with you & yours, and thank you for this GREAT!!! Forum.

Oops!! Just another thought. Since you could not make it to MAK's rally, is there any chance you might make it to Jack Conrad's Bussin 2004???? I am throwing pennies in the piggy bank every day hoping to make it back there again in January 2004.

LUKE at US COACH

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration