Eagle suspension adjustment Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2003 » June 2003 » Eagle suspension adjustment « Previous Next »

Eagle 10 (204.181.142.210)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, June 20, 2003 - 9:58 am:   

I am about to adjust my rear suspension bar up a couple of inches on my Eagle 10. I have been spraying the W-D 40 on for the past week. I am looking for any helpful hints that might make this project any easier. Thanks.
David Anderson (66.90.197.235)

Posted on Friday, June 20, 2003 - 6:55 pm:   

Ah what fun. I did mine in about a day. You really need the maintenance manual that illustrates the jack points. You have to have a 1 7/8" open end wrench. I wasn't able to raise my bogies. I don't have the tools. I plan on taking to Jefferson Truck someday.

Really, without going into a bunch of detail the book has the best instructions on doing this.

You've already done the spray the threads thing. That is good. Take a Makita buffing wheel wire brush or equivalent and clean the threads the best you can and re oil them.

If you don't have the book post again and we can put the long details in.

David Anderson
Eagle 10 (24.198.156.233)

Posted on Saturday, June 21, 2003 - 3:26 pm:   

David,
Thanks for the buffing idea. I have a manual and will start on it next week. It sure looks like a fun job.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration