Fridge Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2003 » June 2003 » Fridge « Previous Next »

Frank Allen (205.188.208.39)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, June 23, 2003 - 5:17 pm:   

having trouble with my norcold , it is a two way unit 110 and gas, freezes good but the bottom wont cool, anybody got a clue whats going on here . i know little about this thing, i did clean the burner and checked the venting
thanks
Frank Allen
joe shelton (Littlewind) (165.121.132.49)

Posted on Monday, June 23, 2003 - 8:49 pm:   

Page down (about 2 weeks ago) to "Norcold Fridg Problem" and I think you will find what you need. I listed the 800 Norcold number under my second post.
Frank Allen (152.163.252.163)

Posted on Tuesday, June 24, 2003 - 2:28 pm:   

Thanks you are right , i found it read it and am now trying to figure the thing out, in the meantime it started cooling again but dont get below 48 in the bottom. I cant see if the top works good why id have troublew with the bottom. it is a model 8263. oh well may have to buy a new one since ill never be able to find anybody around here that knows anything about it and would be willing to help as i always do.
Frank Allen

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration