Know of any non-slip linoleum? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2003 » July 2003 » Know of any non-slip linoleum? « Previous Next »

Esther (63.187.97.180)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, June 30, 2003 - 1:24 am:   

We are keeping the ramp in our 79 MCI
And I am thinking about putting some linoleium (Spelling!!) on the ramp part. I haven't been able to find any that does not get slippery when it is wet, and we do travel a lot during the rainy weather. Does anyone know of any? Brand names, and where to get? I would like some that looks nice.
The Mom
FAST FRED (67.75.113.7)

Posted on Monday, June 30, 2003 - 5:14 am:   

I have seen it on some power boats (trawlers) , at a boat show .

YES it does exist , but I have never been able to find out who the Mfg. actually is.

IF you find it , be sure to let the group know!

Good Hunting,

FAST FRED
Dale MC8 (66.81.141.39)

Posted on Monday, June 30, 2003 - 9:55 am:   

Esther, I found some very nice stuff from Johnsonite Flooring online. I don't remember the website, but they sent me a big box of sample's. Most of it was designed for things like Trade Shows, Gyms and business building entryways.
HTH Dale
two dogs (67.30.23.115)

Posted on Monday, June 30, 2003 - 10:43 am:   

I had some stuff on my airplane wing,(where you step-up)....it was like paint that had sand in it,just an idea.
Dale MC8 (66.81.128.12)

Posted on Monday, June 30, 2003 - 11:13 am:   

www.johnsonite.com
Dale
Bill 05 (66.174.103.9)

Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2003 - 11:59 am:   

Go to your local supermarket, almost all produce departments now have non skid tile on their floors, so you cant fall, They might even have a feww xtra tiles free to a regular customer!!!!! Just a thought
FAST FRED (67.75.111.38)

Posted on Thursday, July 10, 2003 - 5:59 pm:   

IF your going to make "no Skid " paint be sure to use a comercial (marine product)to add to the paint..

Most are ground walnut shells which work just fine.

If you add sand to paint , refinishing becomes a hassle as you cant easily sand, sand.

Dont ask how I know!

FAST FRED

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration