Source of Supply Requests on WoBN's T... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2003 » July 2003 » Source of Supply Requests on WoBN's The Flea Market « Previous Next »

Ian Giffin (Admin) (64.228.55.175)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, July 05, 2003 - 10:31 am:   

Hi folks,

Every so often I write this little friendly reminder for those new to this bbs service:

I usually come on here daily or at least every couple of days to relocate stray messages and/or to remove inappropriate messages.

I ask for a little assistance from those of you who are very kind to come on and share some of your suggestions, words of wisdom and various opinions. I would ask that if you are looking for a source of supply such as a certain part or to let us know of a dated rally or other similar message, to please put it on WoBN's The Flea Market. THE BOARD is generally reserved for messages which tend to be referrenced for many years down the road.

Thank you to all the authors and to the thousands of viewers who visit our little corner of cyberspace. If not for all of you, this bbs and the rest of the web site wouldn't exist. I think of that every day while enjoying all your various comments.

Warmest regards while many of you celebrate Independence Day in the U.S.

Ian Giffin
www.busnut.com

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration