Skin with Alumilite - Anyone used thi... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2003 » August 2003 » Skin with Alumilite - Anyone used this product ? « Previous Next »

Ktrout01 (213.42.2.15)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 11:20 am:   

My unit is just about ready to head home from our fun in the sun here in the Middle East. We're a couple months overdue but no one got killed and everyone is making it back in one piece. Time to get back to work and focus on the task at hand... My 4905 of course ! I looked at Alumilite before I left last fall and was wondering if anyone has skinned a bus with it. It's rated for outdoor sign usage and has a 20 year finish and touch up paint is as near as NAPA. The price per sheet didn't look too bad either. I've sent for a quote and I'll have to post a follow up when I get it. The manufacturer makes the sheet connectors and all the parts/pieces to give a pretty smooth appearance. It's used mainly on outdoor advertising.
Mike M (66.159.179.26)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 11:52 am:   

Hey partner! Glad to hear you're finally coming home. I hope they don't change their minds and ship you off to Africa. Give me a call when you make it in and I'll buy you a drink or two!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration