Little Falls Bus Nuts Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2003 » September 2003 » Little Falls Bus Nuts « Previous Next »

busbunch (205.188.208.39)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 11:41 am:   

Hello,

Met some very nice folks last weekend that mentioned a FMCA chapter gathering in Little Falls Minnesota this coming weekend, anyone here know of that?

I have found nothing on the web, and the email contact for the "nuts" off the FMCA page does not get through.
choochoo (206.176.223.5)

Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2003 - 6:52 pm:   

Hello
Yes there is a Bus/Coach ralley at the Fair Ground in Little Falls MN. Two clubs will be there
I belong to Midwest Bus Nuts. Contact Pete Phelps at 507 377 3326 e-mail dipsie@deskmedia.com

Ted
FMCA 2535
Dennis Sagisser (Busbunch) (152.163.252.163)

Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 11:16 am:   

Thanks a bunch for that info, have sent an email off to that address.

Hope to see ya there!
Clifford Neal (65.174.115.142)

Posted on Wednesday, September 03, 2003 - 9:53 pm:   

I have been reading quite often about rallys and bus clubs on this board but have yet to find out who puts these rallys together and what the clubs are comprised of.

Where are such clubs found and who runs them?

I am relatively new to busing and so I am sure I am asking some stupid questions here but how else can one find out?

Any information would be appreciated.
RJ Long (Rjlong) (24.127.74.29)

Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 12:23 am:   

Clifford -

First off, the only stupid question is the one that hasn't been asked yet. It's ok to be a newbie, we all have been there at some point in time. Now, onto your question:

FMCA (The Family Motor Coach Association) was originally founded by several early busnuts. That humble beginning has turned into the largest RV organization in the country, along with Good Sam.

FMCA has a BUNCH of chapters that are dedicated to bus conversions, and they're all listed in the January issue of "Family Motor Coaching", the group's magazine. In addition, in each monthly issue, there's a calendar that lists upcoming events for you to enjoy.

You can join via their website: www.fmca.com

HTH,

RJ
PD4106-2784
Fresno CA
FAST FRED (67.75.110.38)

Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2003 - 5:25 am:   

For members the FMCA will send copies of old articles.

They had a GREAT 4 part? series on simple coach conversion years ago they will send members for free.

Also there Mail Fowarding service is great , if you travel as we do it id the BEST reason for becoming a member.

FAST FRED

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration