Buses Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2011 » February 2011 » Buses « Previous Next »

Don Fairchild (Don_fairchild)
Registered Member
Username: Don_fairchild

Post Number: 47
Posted From: 99.144.81.122

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, February 11, 2011 - 2:15 pm:   

Guy's I got a call form a church that someone broke into their 83 eagle 10 and broke all the windows and cut up all the seats, I have windows but not seats so if anyone has seats they want to well please let me know, also they are looking for 4 four buses to buy. If you know where any seated buses are mci or eagle or Setra's please contact me.

Thanks

Don

P.S. Hope this is not against the rules.
RJ Long (Rjlong)
Registered Member
Username: Rjlong

Post Number: 1784
Posted From: 71.195.124.20

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 3:04 pm:   

Don -

Contact any charter bus company and ask them who does their seat repairs.

Most of them are simply slipcovers, easily replaced. (Hopefully the foundations are still ok.)

Sardo is one of the big names in the industry, google them for contact info.

Since you're based out of Bakersfield, call Mike at Orange Belt or the folk at Antelope in Lancaster/Palmdale to see if they've got some coaches available. Two of the better PM companies around. You might also try Dan Smith at Royal Coach in San Jose, or thier "sister" company, Amador Stage Lines (Allen Transportation) in Sacramento. Storer Coachways in Modesto is also a first-rate company, too.

Good Luck!

FWIW & HTH. . .

:-)
R.C.Bishop (Chuckllb)
Registered Member
Username: Chuckllb

Post Number: 1455
Posted From: 97.225.4.10

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, February 12, 2011 - 8:52 pm:   

And the beat goes on.....:-):-) good stuff RJ...and free!

Gosh, what a wealth of information we have here.

Thanx, Ian!!!

RCB

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration