Flamingo MH, RV and Resot Park/Ft. My... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » PLACES WE STAY ! » Places To Avoid! » Flamingo MH, RV and Resot Park/Ft. Myers,FL « Previous Next »

John Jewett (Jayjay)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2006 - 10:16 pm:   

Located an Palm Beach Blvd, just west of I-75 in Ft. Myers, FL. Although listed as a resort park, it has absoultuely NO amenities whatsoever, is dirty, unkempt, and spots are crowded toghther. No pull throughs and a narrow driveway. Non-resident owner and a belligerent manager that feels he has the right to control your guests (through registration),and will evict you for parking on the grass! He claims to have spent a lot on the lawn, but obviously hasn't, since Jack C's pasture is in better condition.(Really!) CASH ONLY for the $100.00 deposit, and first month's rent($400.00+)Good Luck getting the deposit back! I never did figure out why a deposit on a piece of bare dirt. Some water and sewer lines are only inches below the surface, and if you damage them you are expected to pay for repairs. Poor, Black/Hispanic neighborhood with lots of street crime. Other than the above it's not too awfully bad-I was there (stuck after a hurricane) for several months, and could only recommend it as an act of desperation, if absolutely nothing else were available. Cheers...JJ
John Jewett (Jayjay)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2006 - 10:21 pm:   

For more particulars, horror stories and names and phone numbers for verification contact me at: ibjj@netzero.net

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration