Twin Palms RV Park, Sequin, Texas Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » PLACES WE STAY ! » United States » Texas » Twin Palms RV Park, Sequin, Texas « Previous Next »

Ben B. Wolff (Ben_mc7)
Registered Member
Username: Ben_mc7

Post Number: 10
Posted From: 24.73.7.114

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 1:38 pm:   

This is a smaller RV park, mostly park model units that appear to be long term residents. I parked at the only pull through site, 50/30/15 service and water/sewer that they had. They had recently upgraded the site to 50 service and were having some problems with the service because there were ground fault issues that my system detected. I showed the manager the problems with the electrical service and was given my $20.00 back and allowed to park for the night. He appeared to be ashamed that there new upgrade was not working properly and was not willing to take money for our night. Very nice people, no problems with noise (other than the nearby highway) and also offered assistance regarding parking. I stayed only overnight. A good place to stay for the night in route to your destination.
Ben B. Wolff (Ben_mc7)
Registered Member
Username: Ben_mc7

Post Number: 11
Posted From: 24.73.7.114

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, February 21, 2008 - 1:39 pm:   

Twin Palms RV Park

295 Quintana Rd
Seguin, TX 78155
(830) 401-4477

This is their contact info.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration