Mercer KOA in Pennsylvania Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » PLACES WE STAY ! » Places To Avoid! » Mercer KOA in Pennsylvania « Previous Next »

Kimberly Smith (24.52.71.192)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, September 03, 2002 - 7:03 am:   

The campground is under new ownership this year and the new owner is extremely rude. The facilities are not clean like they used to be, and there are very few planned activities. The new owner has stated that it is not his job to entertain the campers.
Earl-8-Ky (199.174.1.228)

Posted on Sunday, February 16, 2003 - 3:59 pm:   

You need to let KOA main office know about this and I can tell you this they will not be a KOA camp ground long.
Denise H

Posted on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 11:37 pm:   

I know that this post is an old one but i felt compelled to comment on it. I stayed at this campground last month and while the owner comes off stern at times he was very kind to us and we really enjoyed our stay. The only time that i witnessed the owner get mad our entire 5 day stay was when a camper pulled in and decided to throw a fit to the clerk that the site that he wanted was not available (he didn't have reservations). Restrooms are very clean and staff in friendly.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration