Camp Luke Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » PLACES WE STAY ! » United States » New Jersey » Camp Luke « Previous Next »

Mike Eades (Mike4905) (206.15.134.241)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 - 1:19 pm:   

I had the joy of staying at Camp Luke in Berlin, N.J. I met the campground manger, His name is Jim. He travels in his conversion in the winter and then returns to Camp Luke in the spring. I found it very difficult to find the camp site numbers. When my wife and I arrived the office was closed and we stayed in the parking lot until morning. I was asked to drive in and park in the front row with next to the MCI and guess what, there were about ten or eleven MCI's in the front row. Where or were to park. I found a vacante area next to a Jersey Transit bus to park. Great area to move around as this camp ground has large turn around areas. I had great power off my genset and good water with my holding tank. The view was not to be compared anywhere. I was able to look at all the old and new busses. I was in my glory. Jim was a great help, He wanted to change my 4905 to a series 60 inline. Man I couldn't wait. Then Jim decided to tell how long the project would take. After I got back from heart attack I decided not to have this part of my conversion done. But I will tell you it is great place to vacation for an convertor. Mike

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration