International RV Park in Daytona Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » PLACES WE STAY ! » United States » Florida » International RV Park in Daytona « Previous Next »

Bob Judd (67.74.192.167)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, May 28, 2003 - 9:02 pm:   

I stayed in Florida for 5 months this past Winter and the majority of it was at the International RV Park on West International Speedway Blvd., 1/2 mile from Route 95.

The people -- Shaun, Tom and David (the owner) were excellent to get along with.

Travelers from Canada, the Mid West and along the Eastern seaboard find their way to the campground and all seem to like it very much. It also has dry camping space for up to 300 additional vehicles.

Bob
Robert Wood (Bobwoodsocal) (4.46.108.207)

Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2004 - 8:26 pm:   

looks nice! http://www.internationalrvdaytona.com/
Phil (204.89.170.126)

Posted on Monday, August 30, 2004 - 9:43 am:   

It is a nice place and the people are nice. Real 50 amp 240 power. If you stay out by the pond in the overflow area watch for the gators. One night I saw something swimming and got out the flashlight. The gator swam within 10 feet of the shore right in front of me. Glad it was a small one! Also glad I wasn't one of the people camping in tents along the shore!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration