KOA Flagstaff Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » PLACES WE STAY ! » Places To Avoid! » KOA Flagstaff « Previous Next »

Jim Ferry (209.142.165.162)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, August 18, 2003 - 10:08 am:   

Nice campground, but. Not the easiest to negotiate with a bus. When I mentioned this to the owner I was told that everybody else manages to get in and out. I guess that explains all the tire marks on the rocks and shrubs and scrape marks on the trees. Not my first time to drive a bus in a campground. Attitude of the employees left a lot to be desired. Camp Kitchen breakfast was good though. Next trip to Flagstaff I'll be looking for a different campground. Jim
Geoff (Geoff) (66.238.122.245)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, August 18, 2003 - 7:00 pm:   

I stayed in another RV park just down the street from the KOA in Flagstaff and it had won some type of award for being such a great campground. I don't remember the name of it, but it is past the KOA if you are headed out of town (or first, if you are coming from the Grand Canyon). It was nice (and pricey), but there were pull throughs and plenty of room to turn around a 40'er.

--Geoff

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration