Sarcoxie, MO (near Joplin) Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » PLACES WE STAY ! » United States » Missouri » Sarcoxie, MO (near Joplin) « Previous Next »

Deacon (150.199.209.32)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, October 11, 2004 - 12:19 pm:   

An older RV park that is easy to navigate with a 40 footer w/toad. 30/50 amp service, water and dump at each site. Great people! Lots of shade tree's, small fishing lake, clean showers, laundry, LP bottles filled.

W.A.C. RV Park is Good Sam and Woodalls listed. On north service road 1/2 mile from exit. Low rates.
Don/TX (66.82.9.22)

Posted on Monday, October 11, 2004 - 3:46 pm:   

And you forgot the best part - Sarcoxie is the home of I-44 Bus Sales. Great place to visit!
Butch Williams (63.189.209.84)

Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2004 - 10:15 pm:   

Pull in and step back in time 20 years (with 50 amp hookups!), relax and enjoy yourself. It's great!

We pulled in (40 foot, MC9), Bill, the owner, walks us to and spots us into our campsite.

I tell him I'll be over to the office to sign in right away, he says no, wait til we leave, make sure you like it here first! This sets the tone of the entire visit.

He offers 1 meal a day (supper) $5.00 per person,
smoked beef, or smoked ham or fried chicken and (not choice of) baked beans, cole slaw, french fries, bread and potato salad, plus coffee or tea (good tea too).

Servings aren't huge, but adequate, but then he asks 3 or 4 time if you want more.

He's quite the jewel and I can't recommend his facility highly enough, we loved it!

John Field picked a GREAT place to hold the first NJT Roundup and it's now my stopping place on my way out west and back.

Oh, did I mention he has great rates also? He does.

Butch Williams, 1987 MC9

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration