"Gateway to the Gulf rv park" Victor... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » PLACES WE STAY ! » Places To Avoid! » "Gateway to the Gulf rv park" Victoria tx « Previous Next »

jimmci9 #2

Rating: 
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2005 - 7:16 pm:   

i just moved from this park.... new owner is an older (82) gentleman that doesn't like working people... he's updated the park with new concrete roads, roads that happen to be too narrow to navigate, hired a registered sex offender for a park manager, broke out the window on my pickup while mowing, then said "tough luck eh?".. cut my sewer line with the weedeater, then decided that having an extra vehicle was worth an extra $50/month... so i exercized my vote by moving....i can recommend other parks here in victoria texas... "Dads'" is a nice park... little crowded, but good people.... "Lazy Longhorn" is fenced and nice$$$$... and the "RV Park of Victoria" is very well run with an onsite mgr, joe holt.... i recommend that you stay away from "the Gateway To THe Gulf....

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration