The overheating Eagle in Atlantic City Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2007 » June 2007 » The overheating Eagle in Atlantic City « Previous Next »

David Evans (Dmd)
Registered Member
Username: Dmd

Post Number: 177
Posted From: 72.80.31.132

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 9:00 pm:   

We are getting alot of closure posts to problems so we can all find out and learn. A couple of weeks past John and Cindy had an overheating problem and the coach went to Lukes where they were quoted 2800. for the radiator plus labor. I'm wondering if they found a cheaper one and what the outcome was.
Nick Badame Refrigeration Co. (Dnick85)
Registered Member
Username: Dnick85

Post Number: 138
Posted From: 70.208.71.186

Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 10:46 pm:   

Hi David,

I think they had the job completed and back home??

I was thinking that you were posting another overheating bus in Atlantic City today. With 95deg in AC,anything could of heated up...lol

Nick-
norcal kyle (Kylexisxrad)
Registered Member
Username: Kylexisxrad

Post Number: 158
Posted From: 24.10.92.129

Posted on Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - 11:03 pm:   

i emailed john last week and he said that hes out of town(he might be back now) and the bus is in the shop. the original post got moved to the flea market section. he also said he'll post an update when the work is done.

kyle in norcal
Cindy and John (Cindyandjohn)
Registered Member
Username: Cindyandjohn

Post Number: 28
Posted From: 70.15.55.179

Posted on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 12:39 pm:   

Hey guys.... its John.

The Eagle is still at US Coach - i ended up taking the little motorhome on a trip to Virginia instead of doing my bus trip to Florida... I am still awaiting the costs of all the repairs - but i was able to find a new radiator out of Chicago for about $1100.00 - once i get the total costs - i will make a detailed posting on repairs, facilities for parts and how we make out... somehow our thread was moved to the flea market section of the busnut site... I will keep you posted.

Thanks,
John
Ian Giffin (Admin)
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 996
Posted From: 64.187.39.62

Posted on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 8:35 pm:   

Sorry John, you were looking for a source of supply and they go in the Flea Market, as the masthead says. No harm meant!

Ian
www.busnut.com
Cindy and John (Cindyandjohn)
Registered Member
Username: Cindyandjohn

Post Number: 29
Posted From: 70.15.55.179

Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2007 - 10:50 am:   

Thats not a problem Ian - i figured that is what happened... i found it there and that post was pretty much finished... I can imagine these threads get quite lengthy and take up lots of computer space. Perhaps if you ever need help - I own a computer company....

John

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration