Texas Bus Roundup 2007 New News Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2007 » September 2007 » Texas Bus Roundup 2007 New News « Previous Next »

Paul Lawry (Dreamscape)
Registered Member
Username: Dreamscape

Post Number: 111
Posted From: 64.40.222.139

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, September 03, 2007 - 11:38 pm:   

Trusting everyone had a safe and fun Labor Day Weekend!

The dust has settled in the corral, the horses are anxious, we're getting ready to circle the wagons!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only are we having a BBQ with hamburgers and hotdogs on Thursday evening, we are also scheduled to have a BBQ Smoker on Friday or Saturday night! Donations will be taken to offset the cost.

Even though there is no reservation needed to mark your spot for the Roundup we still need to know WHO IS COMING for sure. We would like an accurate head count for the food, PLEASE. Also we would like to make sure because of Sonnie laying out his hard cash for US. He had to pay for 15 spots in the group area, which holds 37. The first 15 will reimburse Sonnie, the rest will pay when you get there. Not a bad deal I must say. Thanks Sonnie!

I know this has been a hassle for everyone changing from Hickory Creek to Eisenhower State Park, at least the dates are the same and the location is pretty close to the original. Can't always count on Mother Nature cooperating!

Other things planned also, goodie bags, raffle and lots of FUN!

If you have not sent me an email yet for the final count, PLEASE DO SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. paul_lawry@yahoo.com

I am so excited about this event, it will be great fun.

Happy Trails,

Paul

Dreamscapape

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration