Lounge seating MC-9 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2007 » September 2007 » Lounge seating MC-9 « Previous Next »

Barry McCully (Turtle)
Registered Member
Username: Turtle

Post Number: 3
Posted From: 71.7.185.171

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2007 - 6:02 am:   

Only want to convert part of my MC-9 so looking for lounge seating to buy or plans to build.
Mark R. Obtinario (Cowlitzcoach)
Registered Member
Username: Cowlitzcoach

Post Number: 154
Posted From: 204.245.250.12

Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 11:17 am:   

I am not clear as to what sort of seating arrangement you are planning.

Most coach seats can be mounted for club car seating--mount a left mounted seat backwards on the right side and vice versa.

Almost every MCI coach I have seen has mounting brackets on the side walls in the last row before the restroom on both sides of the aisle that allow for the mounting of a RV-type of table when the seats are club car configured.

If you are wanting perimeter/limo type seating you can probably pick up the seating relatively inexpensively from a bus dealer who is converting airport shuttle buses to forward facing seating.

For that matter, with a little fabrication, standard coach seating can be mounted sideways as well.

Which brings me back to the original question, what exactly are you wanting when you say you want lounge seating?

Mark O.
Castle Rock, WA
Barry McCully (Turtle)
Registered Member
Username: Turtle

Post Number: 4
Posted From: 71.7.185.171

Posted on Monday, September 10, 2007 - 5:30 pm:   

Mark: Already have some seats in club seating looking for couch like seating like in a VIP bus.
Tim Brandt (Timb)
Registered Member
Username: Timb

Post Number: 66
Posted From: 66.165.176.60

Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 1:30 pm:   

Check these guys out Barry

http://www.discountvantruck.com/discountrvaccessories/rvfurniture.htm
Charles Seaton (Charles_seaton)
Registered Member
Username: Charles_seaton

Post Number: 10
Posted From: 170.28.136.41

Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 - 1:54 pm:   

Have seen what you are speaking of in a couple of old GM coaches. In both case, they were custom installations.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration