Cruise control at last Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2009 » March 2009 » Cruise control at last « Previous Next »

Manny (Buscrazyinfl)
Registered Member
Username: Buscrazyinfl

Post Number: 45
Posted From: 72.185.194.114

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, March 17, 2009 - 10:42 pm:   

Well it took only a year (LOL) but we finally have cruise control. I bought it from Pete/RTS Daytona on this board. He sells an excellent product! We ran into a small problem, that took a while to figure out...the cruise control could not pick up the pulses from the speedometer (pulses were too weak) so he suggested to install a pick-up coil and magnets on the drive shaft and that did the trick. I want to thank Pete for helping me out and for meeting me in Daytona to diagnose the problem. This product is easy to install, of good quality and seems very safe. I am really impressed and for the money you couldn't buy a better cruise control.
H3-40 (Ace)
Registered Member
Username: Ace

Post Number: 958
Posted From: 206.53.157.28

Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 2:45 pm:   

Hey Manny that's good news! Now all you have to do is get it out on the highway and put it to work.
Ben and I might be going to Hilton Head in the summer. You guys want to go? It would be a nice trip and a lot of fun!
Hey you gotta get that Eagle out of Florida sooner or later and you can't work your entire life away you know! LOL

Ace
Luvrbus (Luvrbus)
Registered Member
Username: Luvrbus

Post Number: 672
Posted From: 74.32.92.133

Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 3:56 pm:   

Manny, need to try the cruise out on I 10 and come to Breaux Bridge for the rally and crawfish festival May 1-4 and meet the Eagle owners we will have a great time
good luck
Paul Lawry (Dreamscape)
Registered Member
Username: Dreamscape

Post Number: 457
Posted From: 70.7.97.220

Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 8:17 pm:   

Manny, need to try the cruise out on I 10 and come to Breaux Bridge for the rally and crawfish festival May 1-4 and meet the Eagle owners we will have a great time
good luck

Ditto!

~Paul~
Manny (Buscrazyinfl)
Registered Member
Username: Buscrazyinfl

Post Number: 46
Posted From: 72.185.194.114

Posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 - 7:08 pm:   

Thank you guys for the invite. We'll see what we can work out. This coming week will be going to Daytona for the Speedway's Annual Spring Classic Car Show so I will be using the cruise control for the first time on a trip, I can't wait. We've been going to this car show since 1994 when we had our '56 Chevy. I have even seen some old buses at some of their shows. Happy Trails Guys...

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration