"Southeast Busnuts" Busrally at Palme... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2009 » April 2009 » "Southeast Busnuts" Busrally at Palmetto Cove, Cleveland, SC now on line « Previous Next »

Gary LaBombard (Garylee)
Registered Member
Username: Garylee

Post Number: 187
Posted From: 205.188.116.203

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 6:38 pm:   

Hello Everyone,

After working over 16 hrs. I have posted the photos I have taken at the "Southeast Busnuts" April 16-19, 2009 Bus rally hosted at Palmetto Cove Campground, Cleveland, SC.

These are still photos on my website on (Webshots) but I am in the process of making a video of the photos for those not wanting to search for their particular bus. The still photos will allow anyone to download a photo they wish to keep that I posted.

The Video will be posted on (Youtube) and also announced when completed.

Everyone, as you will see on these photos had a really great time, Leroy & Lila did a great job at putting this all together and the reception we received at the park by the campground hosts made everyone feel so welcome for the weekend.

I am not really sure of the numbers, I believe there was something like 34 attending vehicles such as bus coaches, Class A & C Motor Homes, Day Trippers with cars and motorcycles but as busy as I was there could of been some that came on donkeys and I didn't know it. There was over 60+ bodies there and I bet Lila & Leroy are so happy to be back in their easy chairs at home.

Go the the following location to start to see several albums labeled "NEW" which will have the album headings which have mention of the "Southeast Busnuts" bus rally.

http://community.webshots.com/user/converter101/albums/most-recent

Click on the Albums Page at the top of the web page to see about 10 albums all with a red flag that say, "NEW".

I wil complete the video as soon as I can and will post here on the bb'd when ready for viewing.

Gary

(Message edited by Garylee on April 21, 2009)

(Message edited by Garylee on April 21, 2009)
Kyle Brandt (Kyle4501)
Registered Member
Username: Kyle4501

Post Number: 463
Posted From: 65.23.106.193

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, April 22, 2009 - 12:40 pm:   

Great rally, states from Massachusetts to Florida were represented. Lots of fun. Next one is July 4th weekend.

Hey Dexter, is your wife gonna let you attend this one? Hope so!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration