Was a busnut in the Columbia gorge Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2009 » July 2009 » Was a busnut in the Columbia gorge « Previous Next »

Larry & Lynne Dixon (Larry_d)
Registered Member
Username: Larry_d

Post Number: 218
Posted From: 71.111.185.149

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 6:13 pm:   

Went 1200 miles in OR and WN didn't see a conversion except in the Columbia gorge, this morning, it was a nice looking MCI with blue on it.
Just wondering Larry
Paul Lawry (Dreamscape)
Registered Member
Username: Dreamscape

Post Number: 536
Posted From: 64.40.215.135

Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 7:27 pm:   

Did you go to Multnomah Falls? Isn't the gorge pretty! I have family in Hood River and used to go there a lot.

Glad you had a wonderful trip.

Paul
Mark Renner (Boomer)
Registered Member
Username: Boomer

Post Number: 174
Posted From: 75.211.196.10

Posted on Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 10:42 pm:   

I'm parked in The Dalles for the summer. Working on a wind turbine project.
ED Hackenbruch (Shadowman)
Registered Member
Username: Shadowman

Post Number: 131
Posted From: 70.192.245.13

Posted on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 12:38 am:   

Really? i am parked in Vantage for the summer and probably most of the fall.......also working on a wind farm project.
Larry & Lynne Dixon (Larry_d)
Registered Member
Username: Larry_d

Post Number: 219
Posted From: 71.111.185.149

Posted on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 12:44 am:   

Back in the mid sixties I worked with OSP for three or four years in The Dalles, enjoying the gorge in all types of weather.
Mark I just didn't think but remember you were in the Dalles.We stopped at the Franz bread outlet and also stayed at the WN state park across from Biggs coming and going. Where are you in The Dalles, is that your home town? We are going to Enemclaw (sp) WN in about three weeks but haven't thot which way. More than likely go over White Pass
We did have a good trip, these are shakedowns for the long trip this fall. That is if finances alowe
Larry
Do feel I need someone to check my brake ajustment as they feel soft. Will take care of before the next trip.
larry currier (Larryc)
Registered Member
Username: Larryc

Post Number: 257
Posted From: 64.12.116.203

Posted on Friday, July 24, 2009 - 2:27 pm:   

I just ran Hwy 12, 123, 410 into Enumclaw a couple of days ago. Beautiful drive, still a small amount of snow in the trees at the top of 410 and 123 junction.

Kinda wanted to just stay up there for awile, but it's just out the back door anyway. Going back next week but think I,ll run Skate Creek out of Packwood to Ashford and take 7 into Parkland just to see some different country. Mileage is about the same and its all flat.

Going to check out the road from Goldendale to Packwood while I'm over there. Can't stay out of the mountains this year when the weather is so nice.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration