Bus is sitting on front wheel?? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2003 » June 2003 » Bus is sitting on front wheel?? « Previous Next »

J.Lee (65.29.64.100)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, June 01, 2003 - 8:04 am:   

went to work on bus and it is sitting on front wheel on passager side bad air bag?? if so where can i get one and how hard are they to put on ???any help ON A MCI
thanks
J.Lee
Jim Ashworth (Jimnh) (172.203.42.126)

Posted on Sunday, June 01, 2003 - 7:26 pm:   

The MCI has only one levelling valve in the front. Both sides always have even pressure unless the levelling valve has been removed to install a manual levelling system. All side to side tipping normally comes from the rear valves. Sounds like you have a leak in the rear suspension on the passenger side, otherwise both front wheels would be sitting on the bump stops.

Jim
J.Lee (65.29.64.100)

Posted on Monday, June 02, 2003 - 7:02 am:   

OK WILL TAKE A LOOK AT IT
THANKS
J.Lee
Brad Steward (142.177.12.50)

Posted on Monday, June 16, 2003 - 9:40 pm:   

The bags are not hard to change - the biggest problem is getting the old bolts out !! I air chiseled mine off and put in new ones. I had a leak in the frame itself so put plates on top of the bags. MCI sells them as well !!
Cheers Brad

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration