Anyone from memphis tn? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2003 » August 2003 » Anyone from memphis tn? « Previous Next »

David Traylor (66.112.11.38)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, August 02, 2003 - 6:41 pm:   

My name is David, and I am looking for some bus nuts around the Memphis, TN area. Im a newbee and a wannabe and am looking to learn all i can so someday I'll be able to start, plan, design, and enjoy a bus conversion. I am interested in eagle coaches but if you have somethingelse and are willing to teach me something, then i will gladly listen. Agian Im looking for busnuts around Memphis TN and hope to lern all i can aboutthis hobby and lifestyle that i so much want to be a part of.
David & Lorna Schinske (Davidschinske) (64.24.236.176)

Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 9:04 am:   

We have an Eagle 05 (but not at home yet). Starting roof raise in next month. Not in Memphis, Near Chattanooga. Sorry.

Lorna
al spanjer (205.188.208.39)

Posted on Sunday, August 03, 2003 - 6:52 pm:   

Any one in Rochester NY?
Steven Gibbs (12.148.43.6)

Posted on Monday, August 04, 2003 - 6:45 am:   

David,

We will be passing through Memphis on September 5th and 6th. We will be staying at a local campground.

Would be glad to exchange bus info and tour of coach for some local knowledge of Memphis. We have only a short visit and wish to see as much as possible.

Email me at stevenog @aol.com. Note: remove the space between user name and @ symbol.

Look forward to talking to you,

Steve G.
MC-9
Pontiac
two dogs (67.30.23.35)

Posted on Tuesday, August 05, 2003 - 2:06 pm:   

David....

wish you were around the Amarillo area...sure could use some help on this big ol' Eagle..just put a 48" shower stall thru a 29" window...now I have to fiberglass it back together

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration