Another one missed Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2003 » August 2003 » Another one missed « Previous Next »

Matt (199.183.178.102)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, August 17, 2003 - 10:24 pm:   

Well, I “lost” another bus this afternoon to another buyer. Seems like ever time I set my max, there is one more with a few bucks to add...good for them is all I can say...just hope they give her a good home. Oh well, just means I get to keep looking...and discover new layouts, and innovative things that original converters have done. I tell you, as a newbie, there is no way I would convert myself. First, I just don't have the time, and second, I don't have the money...but each coach I look at (four of which I have attempted to buy), I find something unique and intriguing...the soon-to-be wife just doesn’t get the fascination. In fact, my hunt will have to halt for a few weeks. I am off to Minnesota for my wedding this week. We will tie the knot on Lake Superior on the 23rd…. lets all hope we have good weather.

Thanks again for all the folks who have weighed in on my questions. I though today was the day…but soon, I too will join the busnut owner ranks…
Cheers,
Matt
drivingmisslazy (24.196.191.70)

Posted on Monday, August 18, 2003 - 10:13 am:   

Sorry about the loss Matt, I know the feeling. I also did not consider doing a complete conversion myself and looked for at least two years before I foound one that met my wifes and my requirements. I bought her before the days of the internet, and travelled throughout the US and Canada looking before I found the one that I wanted. Hope to have her listed on I@ns board in the near future as we have just about quit enjoying her.
Richard
Jayjay (198.81.26.104)

Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 12:03 am:   

Come to 'Vegas (alone) and we'll lock you up for a few weeks to find out if you're really in love ...or just in heat! You think she's cool about the bus idea niow bud, you just wait 'til she MRS. Matt. You'll wish you were here with me and the showgirls, instead of trying to crowd the terrier out of his spot in the back yard. ...JJ
two dogs (67.30.23.49)

Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 3:24 pm:   

did you see the buffalo on E--- ?
Erich (216.132.61.162)

Posted on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 4:02 pm:   

Have you seen the converted coaches at
www.hbindustries.ws ?
Matt (67.251.176.97)

Posted on Thursday, August 28, 2003 - 12:48 pm:   

JJ - Been there, done that and that is the reason I am now married!

2-Dogs - not sure what rig you are mentioning...may have missed it since today is the first in a week I am back on line...

Erich - yes, went and took a look at what he had the other weekend. He gets a good rotation, but the three or so times I have been there, the buses are pretty beat up - converted cheaply and in need of a bunch of TLC...and his prices are (I think) as high as ones that are out there that need very little work...or at least as little work as a bus needs! >:-P

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration