Bus-Nuts Gathering 2011 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2011 » April 2011 » Bus-Nuts Gathering 2011 « Previous Next »

Gene Lewis (Genelewis)
Registered Member
Username: Genelewis

Post Number: 97
Posted From: 184.3.45.40

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 10:02 pm:   

Bus-Nuts Gathering 2011
May 20-22.2011

It’s that time again. The 2011 Bus-Nuts Gathering. Early birds are making their reservations.

Again this year we will be using the 'Fayetteville/Wade KOA Campground @
Exit 61 on I-95 North of Fayetteville, NC. Easy on & off and Newly remodeled and expanded' facilities

Have U made yours??? Call the KOA Kampground directly at 910-484-5500 and mention that you want to be placed in the Bus-Nuts Gathering area.

If at all possible make your reservations by May 6th. This will be extremely helpful in getting a menu together and making other plans.

It would really be helpful if U would fill out the Registration Form that is attached and e-mail it to me at glewis05@embarqmail.com.

From the looks of the folks who are expressing an interest we will have some Newbie’s looking for lots of ideas and suggestions. Here is a wonderful opportunity for those who have the experience to pass along what we have learned. What away to keep our hobby going – New Dreamers and Want-a-Bee’s eager to learn from those who have done it Remember when U were a Want-a-Bee? Who helped U?

WE ARE ONLY 27 DAYS OUT – NOW THAT IS EXCITING!!!!!!!!!

We will have hats available commemorating the event, should U be interested. If U would like a T-Shirt, and if there is enough interest these to can be ordered. Please let me know ASAP if U R interested and I will get the details to you.

It’s that time again. The 2011 Bus-Nuts Gathering. Early birds are making their reservations.

Have U made yours??? Call the KOA Kampground directly at 910-484-5500 and mention that you want to be placed in the Bus-Nuts Gathering area.

If at all possible make your reservations by May 6th. This will be extremely helpful in getting a menu together and making other plans.

It would really be helpful if U would fill out the Registration Form that is attached and e-mail it to me at glewis05@embarqmail.com.

From the looks of the folks who are expressing an interest we will have some Newbie’s looking for lots of ideas and suggestions. Here is a wonderful opportunity for those who have the experience to pass along what we have learned. What away to keep our hobby going – New Dreamers and Want-a-Bee’s eager to learn from those who have done it Remember when U were a Want-a-Bee? Who helped U?

WE ARE ONLY 27 DAYS OUT – NOW THAT IS EXCITING!!!!!!!!!

We will have hats available commemorating the event available. If U would like a T-Shirt, and if there is enough interest these to can be ordered. Please let me know ASAP if U R interested and I will get the details to you.

This is going to be an exciting, laid back, relaxing weekend renewing old friendships and making new ones. PLAN NOW TO BE A PART OF THE FUN.
Travel safe – we look forward to seeing YOU.

Enjoying the journey in NC,

Gene & Frances Lewis
“Wanderlust”
1968 Eagle - # 7507 - Model 05
Questions email me or 910-893-8892
application/msword
Flyer with Registration Form.doc (41.0 k)

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration