H-E-L-P !!! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

BNO BBS - BNO's Bulletin Board System » THE ARCHIVES » Year 2004 » February 2004 » H-E-L-P !!! « Previous Next »

Norm Edlebeck (Bandleader) (66.60.197.179)

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2004 - 1:42 pm:   

Hi Busnuts - Just a quick reminder, Ian spent MANY HOURS putting together the BNO Community News. Lets ALL post our informational news there and show how much we appreciate his dedication to this project that we all wanted so badly. Up til now, there are only 3 people posted. Thanks!!!
JimC (169.207.89.56)

Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2004 - 2:17 pm:   

That is the perfect place to be posting the different rally's for this next season, I know I want to make several, but I don't have the contacts with the numerous bus type clubs yet.
Jim Callaghan
David & Lorna Schinske (Davidschinske) (67.216.140.43)

Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2004 - 6:07 pm:   

I thought that the Comunity News was for News. Like Gatherings, etc. BTW, Does it have to be only Bus gatherings or can it be RV gatherings? Some fellow over in IRV2 is trying to put together an Appalachian Boomers Club (no member dues, no officers, just a group getting together to camp). They are having a Spring Rally in May.

Lorna
James Maxwell (Jmaxwell) (66.81.214.49)

Posted on Sunday, February 08, 2004 - 7:31 pm:   

Up to this point, I was a little perplexed as to the purpose of it, but Norm's suggestion does fit perfectly, and certainly, I would think it includes things like organizing a group, since it sounds like you have an interest in it and are a bus nut.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration